Thursday, March 27, 2008

AXIS 2006 Web Designing

Axis is a National level technical festival conducted by my college, VNIT.

Year 2006 is the unforgettable year in my Computer Graphics(CG) life. On, Summer of 69 2006, college semester vacation!., I and my dear friend, Animesh decided on a trip to rRamagundamr, AndraPradesh for Underground Mines training. Every Summer, the beautiful coal rich Ramagundam :) transform itselfs to scary AgniGundam :(!. In Sun scorching Rama(Agni)Gundam with temperatures soaring up to 48 degree,we bravely decided to live eight hours per day in a new altitude(400m below ground ).You know,Temperature rises as depth increases :) . Rest of the hours,we lived in a secluded guest quarters(Bhoot Bangala) provided by the company.

In the midst of all these difficulties, I had enough time to think and sleep. As a member of AXIS publicity community, designing AXIS 2006 website is my responsibility. I took it as a challenge and enjoyed each and every moment working on it. I used Flash + Photoshop for designing.Finally, the website took good shape.Here ,some of the snaps..

This is the Homepage, designed in Flash.

About AXIS section.. Photo Gallery containing various events in AXIS

1 comments:

Piyush said...

Man, Jquery was nowhere around at that time..